Crochet Hibernate Blanket
The stitchwork demonstrated is called the Mesh Stitch. We have existing tutorials to show you the technique on how to achieve this look. Once you see the tutorial, you will learn how fast it is to crochet one of these blankets.
For the tutorial, I am demonstrating a baby size version, just use the pattern to substitute the starting chain width and follow the instructions for ball counts and more.
The advantage to Bernat Blanket Yarn is that you have the thickness and warmth without being buried under a lot of weight.
- Crochet Baby T-Strap Booties Pattern
- 6 Crochet Patterns For Mom
- Crochet L’il Leaf Playmat and Lady Bug Pattern
- Crochet Holiday Balls Throw Pattern
- Crochet TV Blanket Pattern
Crochet Afghan Pattern Ideas